Temple of Keranos
Inspired by themes of crumbling civilization and greek deities, the Temple of Keranos is a nod to the setting of Theros while still being perfectly wide-open enough to fit into your own campaign. Set as a sort of 'vestibule' within a larger temple complex, the gaping mouth gushes forth streams of water and can serve as a dramatic backdrop to an early encounter in your dungeon layout (with perhaps a secret tunnel through Keranos' mouth?).
This product contains:
- Variations of the map without a grid overlay
- A VTT version set at a slightly lower resolution
- A 'no debris' and 'cult' variant bonus maps (as pictured)
- An easy-to-print PDF of the map
- 3 PNG assets of the various fountain variants